– Both husband and wife must be working.
– Combined minimum income:
– RM36,000.00 per annum for Indonesia/Cambodia/Laos/Vietnam maids.
– RM60,000.00 per annum for Philippine/ Sri Lanka maids.
– Have kid /children to take care in the home below 15 years old.
– Take care of invalids/sick or old parent(s).
– Latest original Form BE/B (husband & wife) with combined minimum income of RM36,000.00 per annum for Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam maids. RM60,000.00 per annum for Philippine and Sri Lanka maids.
– Original company letter stating position held and monthly salary & length of service written in Bahasa Malaysia addressed to: Pengarah Jabatan Imigresen (husband & wife).
– Photocopy of pay slips for the last 3 months (husband & wife).
– Photocopy of IC (husband & wife).
– Color photo (passport-sized) – 4 pieces each (husband & wife).
– Photocopy of marriage certificate.
– Children Birth Certificate below 15 years old. (each)
– If your current residential address is different from that of your I/C, please submit the ORIGINAL electricity bill, water bill or telephone bill.
– Copy of cancellation Memo Check-Out for previous maid.
If you are applying a maid to look after sick parent the documents to be submitted are:
– Photocopy NRIC of parent.
– Doctor’s letter (original).
– Birth certificate (photocopy) as proof of relationship between employer and sick parent.
– 1 colour photo of the patient/ old folks (sitting/Iying on bed).
You can only employ maid from immigration approved source of countries for FDH (Foreign Domestic Helpers). The countries are: Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand and India.
We provide maid to the employers within a short period of time. Once you have made the selection of the maid, your maid will arrive around ± 3 months from the complete documentation. We will immediately process your application and submit it to the immigration.
Yes, within 14 days from the date of arrival to Malaysia, she must get herself examined by a certified medical institution and only if she passes her medical test as deemed to fit for working then she can work for the employer. Such medical examination is required annually for the medical screening for VDRL, pregnancy and HIV.
Transfer maids are usually already available locally means they are not to be brought in from their country of origin. Mostly transfer maids are from other employers and they are seeking a new employer for various reasons such as the expiry of two years contract or employer’s discontinuing the service of maid for whatever reasons.
The employer is responsible for following as per regulations of the Ministry of Human Resources and Department of Immigration of Malaysia:
– To pay her salary on a timely basis;
– To provide adequate food and suitable lodging;
– To provide medical care (Includes hospitalization);
– To provide a safe working environment;
– To give her the respect;
– To treat her as a human being.
A.P. Together provides the following services to assist you:
– Cheap air ticket arrangement and airport transfer arrangement.
– Work permit cancellation.
– For more information, please contact us for more details.